How to make DIY hand purifier with essential oils
DIY hand purifier recipe
- 2/3 cup isopropyl alcohol
- 1/3 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
- 20 drops Thieves® essential oil blend
- 20 drops Peppermint essential oil
1. Add alcohol, aloe vera, and jojoba oil to a bowl.
2. Add essential oils and mix well to combine.
3. Store in travel-sized containers with a lid.
How to use hand purifier
- Isopropyl alcohol is the hero of this recipe. Killing germs and taking names. The alcohol is doing the heavy lifting.
- Aloe vera gel is a jack of all trades in this recipe. Not only does it thicken the solution so it’s easier to use, but it also helps condition the skin.
- Jojoba oil moisturizes your skin for oh-so-soft hands. The best part? Jojoba is a non-greasy carrier oil that will leave your hands moisturized but not greasy.
- Essential oils offer their unique properties and special scents, so you can customize your recipe to smell like classic Thieves Hand Sanitizer, a festival of floral scents, a tropical oasis, or anything else your heart desires!
- Here are some scent combos we like: